Yes that problem is similar to mine. My problem is to list offline
partitions. and when i describe an offline topic it shows leader and isr
value to be the last live broker (even after it is killed. (ie) now there
is no live brokers at all.) i think this is because zk returns value based
on last live broker.
Correct me if i'm wrong.