Hi Guozhang,

I have done some testing with various values of heartbeat.interval.ms and
they don't seem to have any influence on the error messages. Running
kafka-consumer-groups also continues to return that the consumer groups
does not exists or is rebalancing. Do you have any suggestions to how I
could debug this further?

Regards,
Martin