Hi Shrikant,

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 9:03 PM, Shrikant Patel <spa...@pdxinc.com> wrote:

> Figured it out.
>
> I was adding the ssl properties to producer.properties. We need to add
> this to separate file and provide that file as input to procuder bat\sh
> script --producer.config client-ssl.properties.
>
> It seems the kafka.tools.ConsoleProducer class needs to have
> --producer.config parameter pointing to just ssl configuration. It does not
> pick it up from producer.properties.

This is not correct, the properties file passed to `producer.config` can
have any producer configuration, not just SSL.

You mentioned `producer.properties`, but I don't see any mention of it in
your scripts so that's the reason why it wasn't working as far as I can
see. Am I missing something?

Best,
Ismael