Hello Tom,

Thanks for trying out Kafka Streams. A quick question: are you using Kafka
Streams built from trunk?

In the latest trunk we changed changelog topic name to be the store-name +
"-changelog" suffix. So when your processing job starts the topology
created state should have the topic name as
[Job-Id]-[Store-name]-"changelog".

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang