Debbie,

In our  case, the issue was with custom SSL implementation and we need to
fix a bug related to buffer over flow handling. This may not be applicable
to you, if you are using open source kafka. The best way to troubleshoot
this problem would be to take couple of thread dumps with few seconds delay
and look at stack trace. This will help you identify the code block that it
is spinning through when it is stuck.

Thanks,
Raja.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 10:28 PM, Yu, Debbie <deborah...@intuit.com> wrote:

> Hi Raja,
>
> I’m not used to using a mailing list, so I thought I’d try sending to you
> directly instead.
> We were wondering if you had fixed the problem you saw before with the
> mirror maker,
> Since we seem to be seeing the same problem now.
> The difference is we’re not using the custom SSLSocketChannel discussed in
> the thread.
> Any kind of info you could share would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Debbie
>
> On 2/5/16, 7:17 PM, "Yu, Debbie" <deborah...@intuit.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi Raja,
> >
> >We seem to be encountering the same problem you were seeing where our
> >producer thread becomes blocked for some reason.
> >We also see our producer queue is full,
> >and for some reason, the producer isn¹t pulling from the queue and sending
> >to our brokers.
> >We were wondering if you might be able to share how you fixed your problem
> >if you fixed it.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Debbie

Raja.