I am having a hard time with some bug in my code related to the REST proxy.

The issue that I am seeing is when the GET
/consumers/HIVIEPurchaseOrderCreatedEvent/instances/b0671fa1-d000-4f9b-b795-aff3003e500a/topics/PurchaseOrderCreatedEvent/.

Sometimes this will return immediately with results and sometimes it takes a
very long time with many requests in between when results are received.

I have a job that runs in the background checking for new messages every 5
seconds, so I would expect within a minute or two the messages would be visible.

Have any of you seen this behavior before?

Heath Ivie
Solutions Architect

Warning: This e-mail may contain information proprietary to AutoAnything Inc.
and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient(s), you have received this message
in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.