Hey guys,

Is someone using the kafka rest proxy from confluent?

We have an issue, that all messages for a certain topic end up in the same
partition. Has anyone faced this issue before? We're not using a custom
  partitioner class, so it's using the default partitioner. We're sending
messages without a specific partition and without a key, like this:

curl -X POST -H "Content-Type: application/vnd.kafka.json.v1+json" --data
'{"records":[{"value":{"foo":"bar"}}]}' "http://x.x.x.x:8082/topics/testme";

and yet for some reason every message ends up in partition 11...

It's a test topic with 30 partitions on 3 brokers and our rest (producer)
config is very simple:

id=1
zookeeper.connect=zookeeper-four.acc:2181...etc

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!