Looks like this particular block runs forever..

@AbstractCoordinator.class

  /**

     * Block until the coordinator for this group is known.

     */

    public void ensureCoordinatorKnown() {

        while (coordinatorUnknown()) {

            RequestFuture<Void> future = sendGroupMetadataRequest();

            client.poll(future);

            if (future.failed()) {

                if (future.isRetriable())

                    client.awaitMetadataUpdate();

                else

                    throw future.exception();

            }

        }

    }

@ ConsumerNetworkClient class "*requestsSent *returns* false @*trySend()*" *any
idea?

*@ ConsumerNetworkClient.class*

 private boolean trySend(long now) {

        // send any requests that can be sent now

        boolean requestsSent = false;

        for (Map.Entry<Node, List<ClientRequest>> requestEntry:
unsent.entrySet())
{

            Node node = requestEntry.getKey();

            Iterator<ClientRequest> iterator = requestEntry
.getValue().iterator();

            while (iterator.hasNext()) {

                ClientRequest request = iterator.next();

                if (client.ready(node, now)) {

                    client.send(request, now);

                    iterator.remove();

                    requestsSent = true;