Hi,

I have some questions about the log retention and specifically what gets
deleted.

I have a test app where I am writing 10 logs to the topic every second.

What I would expect is a lag in a group would be somewhere around 10 if I have
retention.ms at 1000.

What I am seeing that the lag continues to grow, but then at some point all
messages are gone and the lag is at 0.

I thought that the messages that are old would be deleted first.

Am I misinterpreting how the log retention works?

Heath Ivie
Solutions Architect

Warning: This e-mail may contain information proprietary to AutoAnything Inc.
and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient(s), you have received this message
in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.