0.10.1.0-SNAPSHOT is the broker too

My procedure is the same as 0.9.0.1.   I do a signed tgz build and then a local
maven install.  I unpack the tgz into a docker just like spotify/kafka.  I run
that as my server broker with ports 9092 and 2181 exposed.

I link my producer code in the gist to my local maven snapshot lib (not in a
Docker)

Same process works for the 0.9 version

Sent from my iPhone