Kiran,

If you’re using Docker, you can use Docker on Mesos, you can use constraints to
force relaunched kafka broker to always relaunch at the same agent and you can
use Docker volumes to persist the data.
Not sure if https://github.com/mesos/kafka provides these capabilites.
–
Best regards,

Radek Gruchalski

ra...@gruchalski.com
de.linkedin.com/in/radgruchalski

Confidentiality:
This communication is intended for the above-named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged.
If it has come to you in error you must take no action based on it, nor must
you copy or show it to anyone; please delete/destroy and inform the sender
immediately.