Hi All,

So I understand I can run the following to aggregate topics from two
different clusters into a mirror:

bin/kafka-run-class.sh kafka.tools.MirrorMaker --consumer.config
sourceCluster1Consumer.config --consumer.config
sourceCluster2Consumer.config --num.streams 2 --producer.config
targetClusterProducer.config --whitelist=".*"

Lets say my kafka mirror cluster consists of 3 nodes, can the above process
be started on each of the 3 nodes, so that in the event it fails on one the
other 2 will keep going?

Or should only one of the nodes attempt to perform the aggregation?

Thanks!