Hi,

Does the kafka.tools.GetOffsetShell utility work with a kerberized kafka
cluster ?

I doubt that it uses the old consumer which does not work with kerberos and
hence cannot be used with kerberos.

Is there a utlity that has this functionality in a kerberized cluster ?

I currently do this by the following code on the new consumer. Let me know
if there is a better way.

partsTopic is a array of TopicPartition

consumer.assign(Arrays.asList(partsTopic));
consumer.seekToEnd(partsTopic);

for (TopicPartition partTopic : partsTopic) {
            log.info(String.format("%s, offset - %s", partTopic.toString(),
                    consumer.position(partTopic)));
}

Thanks,
Prabhu