Hi Tom,
if you need a commercially proven lag monitoring solution (and all other
Kafka and ZK metrics) take a look at our SPM.
Hope you don't mind me plugging this one in :)

[image: Inline image 1]

Marko Bonaći
Monitoring | Alerting | Anomaly Detection | Centralized Log Management
Solr & Elasticsearch Support
Sematext <http://sematext.com/> | Contact
<http://sematext.com/about/contact.html>