Oh, I am talking about another memory leak. the offheap memory leak we had
experienced. Which is about Direct Buffer memory. the callstack as below.
 ReplicaFetcherThread.warn - [ReplicaFetcherThread-4-1463989770], Error in
fetch kafka.server.ReplicaFetcherThread$FetchRequest@7f4c1657. Possible
cause: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Direct buffer memory
 ERROR kafka-network-thread-75737866-PLAINTEXT-26 Processor.error -
Processor got uncaught exception.
local3.err java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: - Direct buffer memory
    at java.nio.Bits.reserveMemory(Bits.java:693)

--
-hao