Hi Everyone,

Here are my settings
Using Kafka 0.9.0.1, 1 instance (as we are testing things on a staging
environment)
Subscribing to 4 topics from a single Consumer application with 4 threads

Now the server keeps on working fine for a while, then after about 3-4 hrs
or so, it stops consuming at all.
I started my own Consumer Instance and one Kafka Console Consumer, I can
see messages coming in the console consumer but not in my Consumer instance.

There are some messages which are coming through but not all messages, then
after a while I restarted the Consumer instance, then again nothing coming
through .. then I restarted the Kafka Server and then I could see all the
messages coming through.

Has anyone seen this kind of problem ?
Is it because I am running only single broker ?

Here are the properties I am setting for the Consumer -
fetch.min.bytes=1
max.partition.fetch.bytes=8192
heartbeat.interval.ms=10000

I have written up my Consumer using