I had a question regarding Kafka on DC/OS because whenever we try to install
the Kafka package it always shows that it is deploying in the marathon UI and
gives us an error when we search for it using "dcos kafka".We have also tried
using "dcos package install kafka" and tried to add the brokers but it doesn't
help.At the current moment we have two brokers(broker0 and broker 1 running in
the marathon even after removing the last installed kafka).We have very little
experience in using kafka so any detailed help would be very helpful.
The second question is whether Kafka Streams is included in the current Kafka
package provided by DC/OS.I am attaching the screenshot with the email,would be
glad to get your help.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Abhimanyu