Hi Eno,

Yes, I've looked at that.  RocksDB can be built and run in Windows, but,
the JNI wrapper does not include Windows binarie (
https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/issues/703).  rocksdbjni-4.4.1.jar
includes librocksdbjni-linux32.so, librocksdbjni-linux64.so, and
librocksdbjni-osx.jnilib, so only supports Linux x86 & x64 and OS X.  It is
probably possible for me to build it myself and drop it in my classpath,
but, I'm looking for a lower friction approach if one exists. :-)

It looks like this was discussed recently on the Confluent Platform mailing
list (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/confluent-platform/Z1rsfSNrVJk)
and the conclusion there was that high-level streams DSL doesn't support
configuration of the stores.

Mathieu