Hi Martin,

rocksdb does not currently distribute a Windows-compatible build of their
rocksdbjni library.  I recently wrote up some instructions on how to
produce a local build, which you can find here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kafka-users/201608.mbox/%3CCAHoiPjweo-xSj3TiodcDVf4wNnnJ8u6PcwWDPF7LT5ps%2BxQ3eA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

I'd also suggest tracking this issue in GitHub, which is likely to be
updated if this ever changes: https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/issues/703

Mathieu