Hey Folks,
I was trying to understand the behavior of MirrorMaker but looks like I am
missing something here. Please see the steps which I performed :

1) I configured MM on source Kafka cluster
2) Created a topic and pushed some data in it using console producer.
3) My understanding is that MM would start mirroring the data (which is
there in the topic) based on "offsetCommitIntervalMs" and it would be there
in destination cluster.

https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/0.9.0/core/src/main/scala/kafka/tools/MirrorMaker.scala#L503

4) But when I list the topics on destination, I cant see the topic which I
recently created on source.
5) I tried to check the offset of "mirrormaker_group" for that topic (on
source cluster) using kafka.admin.ConsumerGroupCommand, I see the offsets
for that topic as "unknown".
6) But when I start console consumer for that topic on source or
destination (auto creation of topic is true), I see that all data in being
mirrored via MM and kafka.admin.ConsumerGroupCommand tells the right
offsets this time.

Is this expected behavior of MM or did I mess up with some configuration?

Regards,
Umesh