Well ackwardly when i list the topics i find it but when i do delete it it says
that this topic does not exist.

________________________________
De : Ben Davison <ben.davi...@7digital.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 5 octobre 2016 02:37:14
À : users@kafka.apache.org
Objet : Re: difficulty to delete a topic because of its syntax

Try putting "" or '' around the string when running the command.

--

This email, including attachments, is private and confidential. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender and delete it from

7digital Limited. Registered office: 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB.
Registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 04843573.