Thank you, State Store seems promising. But, is it distributed, or limited
to the particular instance of my application?

I.e if there are 3 messages, setting product 1's price to $1, $3, and $5,
and all 3 of them go to a different instance of my application, will they
be able to correctly identify the latest received message using State Store?