Hi Chris,

A couple of things: looks like you're primarily testing the SSD if you're
running on the localhost, right? The 10GBe shouldn't matter in this case.

The performance will depend a lot on the record sizes you are using. To get a
ballpark number if would help to know the SSD type, would you be willing to
share it? We can take it from there.

Thanks
Eno