Hi Jianbin;
I tried like this; Where I provided my zookeeper host. But it says[1] . I
use kafka 0.10. And I see my topic available using KafkaManagementTool.

How can I overcome this issue?

[1]Error while executing topic command : Topic targettopic does not exist
on ZK path zookeeper.xx.com:2181/chroot

*[2016-10-14 11:58:59,919] ERROR java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Topic
streamtargettopic does not exist on ZK path zookeeper.xx.com:2181/chroot
<http://zookeeper.xx.com:2181/chroot>*

* at kafka.admin.TopicCommand$.deleteTopic(TopicCommand.scala:169)*

* at kafka.admin.TopicCommand$.main(TopicCommand.scala:69)*

* at kafka.admin.TopicCommand.main(TopicCommand.scala)*

 bin/kafka-topics.sh --zookeeper zk_host:port/chroot --delete --topic
my_topic_name

--
-Ratha
http://vvratha.blogspot.com/