Hi Dominik,

Not sure if this is 100% relevant, but since I noticed you saying that you are
benchmarking stream processing engines, one way to modify a message would be to
use the Kafka Streams library, where you consume a message from a topic, modify
it as needed/do some processing, and then produce further to another topic.

Thanks
Eno