Hi Sachin,

Currently you can only change the following global configuration by using
"earliest" or "latest", as shown in the code snippet below. As the Javadoc
mentions: "What to do when there is no initial offset in Kafka or if the
current offset does not exist any more on the server (e.g. because that data
has been deleted)":

props.put(ConsumerConfig.AUTO_OFFSET_RESET_CONFIG, "earliest");
return new KafkaStreams(builder, props)

In addition, there is a tool to reset the offsets of all topics to the
beginning. This is useful for reprocessing:
https://www.confluent.io/blog/data-reprocessing-with-kafka-streams-resetting-a-streams-application/

<https://www.confluent.io/blog/data-reprocessing-with-kafka-streams-resetting-a-streams-application/>

However, there is no option currently for resetting the offset to an arbitrary
offset.

Thanks
Eno