Hey Matthias,

So I have a scenario where I need to batch a group of messages together.

I'm considering creating a new topic for each batch that arrives, i.e
batch_<some_id>.

Each batch_<id> topic will have a finite number of messages, and then it
will remain empty. Essentially these will be throwaway topics.

Is there any overhead to there being a lot of these topics, and having a
listener for batch_.* , or is this effectively like having one listener for
one topic?