Folks,

We are continuing to improve our website, and one of it is to break the
single gigantic "documentation" page:

https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/

into sub-spaces and sub-pages for better visibility. As the first step of
this effort, we will be gradually extract each section of this page into a
separate page and then grow each one of them in their own sub-space.

As of now, we have extract Streams section out of documentation as

https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/streams

while all the existing hashtags are preserved and re-directed via JS (many
thanks to Derrick!) so that we do not loose any SEO. At the same time I
have updated the "website doc contributions" wiki a bit with guidance on
locally displaying and debugging doc changes with this refactoring:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Contributing+Website+Documentation+Changes

We are trying to do the same for Connect, Ops, Configs, APIs etc in the
near future. Any comments, improvements, and contributions are welcome and
encouraged.

--
-- Guozhang