also, before tinkering with Kerberos, I'd advise to read the first 4
chapters of "Kerberos: The Definite Guide"
https://www.amazon.com/Kerberos-Definitive-Guide-Jason-Garman/dp/0596004036/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483116842&sr=8-1&keywords=kerberos

It helped me and after a week of reading I could get started working on
using kerberos without getting senselessly frustrated all the time.