We are looking at the Rest Proxy for our environment but we want to secure
connections to the Rest proxy via SSL AND Client Certificate authentication.

The SSL part is no big deal but I am struggling mightly with the client
authentication portion.

Does someone have some details on how to properly set this up?

The general architecture is 3 rest proxies behind a load balancer. Windows web
servers posting messages through the LB to the three proxies.

I have not really seen anyone running this configuration with client
authentication. Any help would be appreciated.

Gene Robichaux
Senior Architect, Site Operations
Match.com
8750 North Central Expressway I Suite 1400 I Dallas, TX  75231

[cid:59D28919-2E4F-4F4A-9F0D-F4C776859901]