Hi,

We ran a few tests with apache kafka 0.10.1.1.
We use a Topology with only one processor and a KVStore configured as
persistent backed by rocksdb 4.9.0. Each events received are stored using
the method put(key, value) and in the punctuate method, we iterate over all
entries with all(), processing them and deleting them with delete(key).
Then after a few days, the jvm crashed due to lack of memory. Visualvm or
jmap doesn't show anything, so my guesses were there was a memory leak in
rocksdb. We configured the KVStore to be in memory and as you can see in
picture 2, the memory is stable.
I didn't run the same test with a newer version of rocksdb yet.
Any thoughts ?
Regards,

Pierre