I am using interactive streams to query tables:

            ReadOnlyKeyValueStore<Messages.ByUserAndDate,
Messages.UserLetter> store
              = streams.store("view-user-drafts",
QueryableStoreTypes.keyValueStore());

Documentation says that #range() should not return null values. However,
for keys that have been tombstoned, it does return null for me.

Also, I noticed only just now that "No ordering guarantees are provided." I
haven't done enough testing or looked at the code carefully enough yet and
wonder if someone who knows could confirm: is this true? Is this common to
all store implementations? I was hoping to use interactive streams like
HBase to scan ranges. It appears this is not possible.

Thank you,
Dmitry