Hello Ismael,

Thank you for your feedback.

Yes I've done this changes on a previous upgrade and set them accordingly with the new version when trying to do the upgrade.

inter.broker.protocol.version=CURRENT_KAFKA_VERSION (e.g. 0.8.2, 0.9.0, 0.10.0 or 0.10.1). log.message.format.version=CURRENT_KAFKA_VERSION (See potential performance impact following the upgrade for the details on what this configuration does.)