Hi Mathieu,

We are aware of that since long time ago and I have been looking into this
issue, turns out to be a known issue in RocksDB:

https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/issues/1688

And the corresponding fix (https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/pull/1714)
has been merged in master but marked for

   - v5.1.4 <https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb/releases/tag/v5.1.4>

only while the latest release is 5.1.2.

Guozhang

--