I remain more than mystified about the workings of the StateStore. I tried
making aggregations with a 1minute window, 10 second advance and a _12
hour_ retention (which is longer than the retention.ms of the topic).  I
still couldn't get more than a 15% hit rate on the StateStore.

Are there configuration settings? Some properties file to setup RocksDB? Im
not getting any errors - just not getting any data.