发件人: Sachin Nikumbh <saniku...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
发送时间: 2017年5月5日 10:08
收件人: users@kafka.apache.org
主题: Trouble fetching messages with error "Skipping fetch for partition"

Hello,
I am using kafka 0.10.1.0 and failing to fetch messages with following error
message in the log :
****************************************Skipping fetch for partition
MYPARTITION because there is an in-flight request to MYMACHINE:9092 (id: 0
rack: null) (org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.internals.Fetcher)

Has anyone seen this error? How do I fix this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
ThanksSachin