Hi Hans,

Thank you for your quick response, appreciate it.

In *kafka-connect* docker, I see below settings in
*kafka-connect.properties* file in *kafka-connect *directory:

key.converter.schemas.enable=false
key.converter.schema.registry.url=http://kafka-schema-registry:<PORT>
value.converter.schema.registry.url=http://kafka-schema-registry:<PORT>

key.converter=org.apache.kafka.connect.json.JsonConverter
value.converter=org.apache.kafka.connect.json.JsonConverter

internal.value.converter.schemas.enable=false
rest.advertised.host.name=kafka-connect
internal.value.converter=org.apache.kafka.connect.json.JsonConverter
internal.key.converter=org.apache.kafka.connect.json.JsonConverter
And the settings in *schema-registry *directory of *kafka-connect *docker
are as

https://github.com/confluentinc/schema-registry/tree/master/config

Should I consider any other settings for *kafka-connect* or
*schema-registry* to get the real json object NOT string
formatted/stringified json which has extra "\"  and is not json any more?

Best regards,
Mina