Hi Vahid,

I think you make a valid point that the ACLs controlling group
operations are not very intuitive.

This is probably a dumb question, but why are we using Read for mutating
APIs?  Shouldn't that be Write?

The distinction between Describe and Read makes a lot of sense for
Topics.  A group isn't really something that you "read" from in the same
way as a topic, so it always felt kind of weird there.

best,
Colin