Hi,

I witnessed a strange behaviour in KafkaStreams, need help in understanding
the same.

I created an application for aggregating clicks per user, I want to process
it only for 1 user( i was writing only a single key).
When I ran application on one machine, it was running fine.Now, to
loadbalance it , I started another node.

My expectation was that the counter should be in sync, i.e. if output from
one machine is key, 100 and another machine should read this and the value
should be key, 101.
But, that didnt happened. Instead, on machine 2, the counter started with 1.

Regards,
-Sameer.