Hi,

I'm trying to find out how to at least get my kafka working again.
Something went wrong and kafka has halted to a throughput of 0 messages. It
keeps looping on stablizing consumer groups, and erroring on an append
operation to the offset paritions, plus Not enough replicas.

The weird things is, that after not being able to work this out I want
pretty brutal (luckily I can afford to loose more messages):
- delete all kafka and zookeeper instances
- updated kafka
- cleared all disk

Still kafka is in this unrecoverable error. Does anyone have any idea how
to fix this?