Hi Matthias thanks,

Exactly what I was guessing.

I don't understand why custom stores in DSL? and I don't understand why we are not concidering a more generic config based appraoch?

StateStores in DSL => what I really think we are looking for PAPA => DSL => PAPI back and forth switcharoo capabilities.

Looking at the most overloaded that I can currently find "through()" 2 of them come from the broken idea of "the user provides a name for the statestore for IQ" and custom statestores. From the beginning I said that's madness. That is the real disease we need to fix IMHO. To be honest I also don't understand why through with statestore is particularly usefull, second Unique Key maybe?

also providing Serdes by config is neat. wouldn't even need to go into the code then would also save a ton. (We have the defaults one in conf why not override the specific ones?)

Does this makes sense to people? what pieces should i outline with code (time is currently sparse :( but I can pull of some smaller examples i guess)

Best Jan