Hello,

This might be too obvious for some people, but just thinking out loud here.

So we need a recommended 3 node cluster to achieve the 1 point failure
model. I am trying to deploy a 3 node cluster (3 zks and 3 brokers) in
Linux (or Even Windows, doesn't matter here).

Under the circumstance (or any such multiple node cluster setup) - should I
always bring up the #Quorum ZKs before starting any broker? Or is there a
recommended startup order ?

My thinking behind this (right or wrong) is that since the Quorum
availability is important, without the ZK quorum, any broker startup will
struggle and give up after respective retries and backoff timeouts are
overrun. But if my understanding is incorrect, could someone please explain
their analysis?

Regards,