I got errors saying the other brokers are not reachable, or something like
that. Let me dig up the exact error messages. I am guessing the problem was
that the advertised listeners are of PLAINTEXT format, but the Nginx requires
SSL. But I could be wrong.

Thanks!
-Yongtao

    On Thursday, September 14, 2017, 8:07:38 PM GMT+8, Ali Akhtar
<ali.rac...@gmail.com> wrote:

 How do you know that the brokers don't talk to each other?