Out of curiosity ... there seem to be quite a lot of these emails. I wonder
if we can do something to improve on this.

Was someone thinking about changing the UX on the Kafka website? Maybe
removing the links from the users@kafka... email? Or rephrasing the
sentence to make the subscribe email be first in the sentence? Or at least
making the subscribe links bold?

Also, when I first came to the Kafka website to look for the mailing lists,
the "Contact Us" section wasn't my first choice to look for them. Wouldn't
renaming it to "Discussion" or "Community" be more intuitive?

Thanks
Jakub