Hello Xin, hello Jan,

worked perfectly. I did a build of an image based on 0.11.0.1 and applied the missing patch, cleaning went through and resulted in the expected size.

Thanks a lot for the quick help,
Elmar

On 10/25/2017 1:03 PM, Xin Li wrote:
Hey Elmar,
The only thing you need to do is upgrade,
Kafka track cleaned offset using cleaner-offset-checkpoint file.

Best,
Xin
Xin Li Data EngineeringXin.Li@ <mailto:xin...@xin.li>trivago.com
<mailto:y...@trivago.com>www.trivago.com <http://www.trivago.com/>F +49 (0) 211 540
65 115We're hiring! Check out our vacancies http://company.trivago.com/jobs/Court of
registration: Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 51842
Managing directors: Rolf Schrömgens · Malte Siewert · Peter Vinnemeier · Andrej
Lehnert · Johannes Thomas
trivago GmbH · Bennigsen-Platz 1 · D – 40474 Düsseldorf
* This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information.
You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
this email message is strictly prohibited.