Hi,

I am using Kafka 0.10.0 version. In this version, zookeeper is required.
Recently we found by default zookeeper allows anonymous connect to its port and
for some this seems to be a security concern. So I'd like to disable
zookeeper's ability to support anonymous connect. I am wondering if I disabled
this, would it impact any Kafka operations. I am only using a single node Kafka
(no cluster).   Would appreciate any information or pointers on how to proceed
with this or any particular documentation I should read.  Thanks I advance for
your help.

Jamie