Just a quick note.

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 8:09 PM, Philippe Laflamme <phili...@hopper.com>
wrote:

> Upgrading our cluster to a 0.11 version is certainly an option, but is a
> risky one given that it could introduce move bugs (especially since it has
> a new storage format and a whole slew of new features). We would much
> rather upgrade to a 0.10.x release to only obtain this fix that we need.

A few points:

1. 0.11.0.2 also fixes a large number of bugs (including some critical
ones) so I would say that there is also risk in sticking with 0.10.2.x.
2. You can continue to use the old message format even if you upgrade to
0.11.0.x.
3. 0.11.0.x has had two bug fix releases so it's reasonably safe to upgrade
to by now. As usual, you'd want to do your own testing though.

Ismael