Hi All,
What is the best way to  add schemas to  schema registry ?. I am   using
confluent platform and  our data is in avro . We use confluent kafka avro
serializers  and I read  that using this would  register the schema in
schema registry automatically .We also use the same schemas for downstream
processing and *do not want to make use of schema  registry for short term*.
Now if I want to compare  the schemas in schema registry and in source
control(from where downstream process would refer it) is there a way to do
that ?. How can I retrieve the schemas from schema registry if I do not
upload them by a different process and just use the  serializers  to do the
job.

Thanks,
Nishanth