Hello all,

I'm a beginner in Kafka and this morning when I try some tests and when running
this following cmd:

./bin kafka-topics.sh --zookeeper localhost:2181 --describe

I understand my 3 created topic like "customer-topic",
"streams-plaintext-input", and "streams-wordcount-output"

But I already get this following output, why __consumer_offsets have 50
partitions ! I never created it ... do you know this beavior ?

Topic:__consumer_offsets        PartitionCount:50       ReplicationFactor:1
Configs:segment.bytes=104857600,cleanup.policy=compact,compression.type=produ$
        Topic: __consumer_offsets       Partition: 0    Leader: 0
Replicas: 0     Isr: 0
        Topic: __consumer_offsets       Partition: 1    Leader: 0
Replicas: 0     Isr: 0
        Topic: __consumer_offsets       Partition: 2    Leader: 0
Replicas: 0     Isr: 0
        Topic: __consumer_offsets       Partition: 3    Leader: 0
Replicas: 0     Isr: 0
        Topic: __consumer_offsets       Partition: 4    Leader: 0
Replicas: 0     Isr: 0
        Topic: __consumer_offsets       Partition: 5    Leader: 0
Replicas: 0     Isr: 0
        Topic: __consumer_offsets       Partition: 49   Leader: 0
Replicas: 0     Isr: 0

Topic:customer-topic    PartitionCount:1        ReplicationFactor:1     Configs:
        Topic: customer-topic   Partition: 0    Leader: 0       Replicas: 0
Isr: 0
Topic:streams-plaintext-input   PartitionCount:1        ReplicationFactor:1
Configs:
        Topic: streams-plaintext-input  Partition: 0    Leader: 0
Replicas: 0     Isr: 0
Topic:streams-wordcount-output  PartitionCount:1        ReplicationFactor:1
Configs:cleanup.policy=compact
        Topic: streams-wordcount-output Partition: 0    Leader: 0
Replicas: 0     Isr: 0

Thank and bests regards,

Adrien