De : adrien ruffie <adriennolar...@hotmail.fr>
Envoyé : jeudi 8 février 2018 22:14:53
À : users@kafka.apache.org
Objet : mistake in Kafka the definitive guide

Hello all,

I'm reading Kafka the definitive guide and I suspect that found an error in the
page 166 figure "Figure 8-5 a fail over causes committed offsets without
matching records".

In the figure we can't see Topic B ... specified in the box "Group C1, Topic B,
Parition 0, Offset 6" ... the figure is not correct?

Thus, I don't really understand the figure ...

best regards,

Adrien